Thursday, September 22, 2016

Me now Sept 22, 2016
So it has been awhile since I posted anything and much has happened. Some bad stuff and lots of good stuff. Suffice it to say it is time to start my life style changes again. The picture above is me now so going to start workouts, eating better and enjoying life and will be posting the changes. There will be changes with some being dramatic and some not so dramatic, but all will be in a positive direction. Sometimes we get side tracked in life and the true test of how we take care of ourselves is how we get back in the flow.
I know it is not going to be easy, but I want to be healthy and be around for a few more years so got to make changes. The biggest change will be getting active again. Spent too much time on couch eating ice cream and doughnuts so bye bye Butter Pecan and chocolate covered doughnuts and hello Spinach salad and apples.
Also have to bid good bye to naps on the couch after work and hello to gym with a good balance of weight lifting and stretching. Going to start slow and build up. Hoping to benefit my golf game and get rid of some pains as well.
I will keep you posted and writing about the changes will keep me going in the right direction too. If you are reading this and feel like life has stopped for you I want to challenge you to get active even if it is only just for 30 minutes or so of walking. Get out enjoy the sunset and walk.
Stay tuned.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment